How much do you really save when renting a carpet cleaning machine? It may seem be cheaper than hiring a professional, but there are many advantages to calling in the A-team a good decision. Not only do professional carpet cleaners save you time, they also ensure that your carpets are being cleaned safely and effectively. See the top 10 advantages of hiring a professional carpet cleaner.
1. Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a professional carpet cleaner who uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use Green cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength rotary vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will move your furniture before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Make the air quality in your home cleaner – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. What is your time worth? – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Then take it back! Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they can appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional that uses 80-90% less water than steam cleaning will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
7. Bring your carpet back to life – Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Protection – Professional carpet cleaners want to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having StainMaster protectant applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. New smart strand carpets need different techniques to avoid damage. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a pro expertly clean your carpet.
10. Guaranteed – Find a reliable carpet cleaner who will offer a 100% guarantee for his work. Reputable companies offer a 14- to 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up service if there are any issues with their work.
All-Star Chem-Dry Kennesaw, GA
Professional Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaners
Not all Acworth and Kennesaw carpet cleaning companies are the same. All-Star Chem-Dry stands apart from the crowd of carpet cleaners by offering highly effective green cleaning technology, truly professional cleaning services and a reputation for customer service that is second to none.
All of our carpet cleaning service appointments include All-Star Chem-Dry exclusive Healthy Home Assurance process; a quality assurance system that is guaranteed to leave you satisfied, just like the thousands of happy customers that we have serviced in the last twenty years.
Call us at 770-425-6999 for more information