Water Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Water Removal & Water Damage Restoration
Why should you choose All Star Chem-Dry® when you have a water damage emergency? At All Star Chem-Dry® , our professional Water Damage Service Team is trained and certified by the American Drying Institute to assist with emergency water extraction. We are recommended by insurance companies, plumbers and property managers. We can assist in water damage repairs for both residential and commercial clients. In most cases, we can respond within the hour and our commitment to providing caring, outstanding customer service is paramount. We respond to your emergency immediately!
As professionals in this field, we need to respond quickly to your loss to minimize your damage. The clock begins ticking as soon the floors get wet and within 48 hours time, it must be addressed. The longer the moisture remains in your home or business, chances increase dramatically that secondary damage such as Microbial Activity will occur.
After water extraction, there are typically hidden pockets of moisture in the structure as well. All Star Chem-Dry® uses state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and monitoring procedures to quickly and cost-effectively extract, dry, and dehumidify any structure and its contents. When a disaster strikes, time is the crucial element for minimizing damage. Call All Star Chem-Dry® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We’ll be there to get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
Structural Drying Services:
- Complete Structural Dryout
- Turbo Dryers
- Air purifier
- Odor Removal
- Mold & Mildew Prevention
- Carpet, Vinyl & Hardwood Floor Drying & Repair
We use Moisture detecting devices such as:
- Penetrating Probes and
- Non–Penetrating probes
These devices are used to detect where the water has traveled because water always takes the path of least resistance.
We want to be able to test if the moisture has wicked up your walls or gone under your baseboards etc. It is very important that hidden water be discovered and dried thoroughly. These areas are very important to make sure they are not wet. Dark and damp areas run the risk of microbial growth, odor, and risk to your health.
Hardwood Floors– We have state of the art equipment to dry your hardwood floor. Time is crucial. If you have had a water loss in your home, we will inspect your hardwood flooring, and take the steps necessary to save your floor.
Safety Steps. When you have a water emergency
Below are some safety steps you can follow to minimize your loss:
- Do not enter the area that has standing water due to electrical shock hazard
- Turn off circuit breakers to the area affected
- Turn off the water source if possible
- If repair is needed for a leak or whatever the source of the water was, call a professional
- Call a professional Water Restoration Company such as All Star Chem-Dry®
- Remove small articles that are on wet surfaces and be careful where you are placing them, they are most likely wet.
- Remove personal items such as; shoes, toys, paper item, etc.
- Place plastic wrap or foil under furniture legs that are on wet surfaces that cannot be moved.
- Remove any breakables from the affected area such as; china in a china cabinet, collectibles, etc.
- Draperies- In the event your draperies get wet, take a clothes hanger, put the bottom of the draperies through the hanger and hang the hanger on the rod. Furniture skirts can be pinned up
- Keep children and pets from the affected area
Time is a very important factor. The quicker we can start the drying process, the less damage. Secondary damage such as microbial growth, and odor can happen very quickly. This is a Health Risk to you. All Star Chem-Dry® and our staff will walk you through the complete process. We know it is very stressful. We are here to guide through every step and to get your home or business to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible!