Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can require some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with the ground-breaking new P.U.R.T.® product your most severely damaged urine affected areas can be salvaged. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors.
This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpets does not stay there, it can quickly penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general areas on your floors. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and overpowering. Simply cleaning the area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
Tile and Stone/Grout $50 Off!$50 Off Any Tile and Stone and Grout Cleaning and Sealing service.Coupon Code, Save20